Competition Report - July 2015
- July 21, 2015, Action-Judge-Ross Way, dinner at Greenhouse Café at 4:30
- Oct 20, 2015, Travel- Judge-TBA
- Jan 19, 2016, Step Into The Past- Judge-TBA
- Mar 15, 2016 Creative- Judge-TBA
- May 17, 2016, Flowers- Judge-TBA
- Jun 21, 2016, EOY-Judge-Members
Would like to discuss the Oct “Travel” competition. Anticipate “LOW” participation, therefore, would like to take a member vote at the general meeting to change the theme to “OPEN” so the members who entered in the AVF would be able to compete with their best AVF entries.
I am submitting a document called “Judging Guidelines” to the board as a document I am using as competition chairperson. It has been edited, proofed and re-edited. The first one was given to Ross Way.
Congratulations to all the following members who were moved up to the next skill level or competitions:
- To Amateur: Mary Barker (her request); Shirley Airov-Bieling; Robert Christman (his request); Darren Cole; Leslie Sutton; Micheal Tanner; Tom Van Langenhoven.
- To Advanced: Diane Cable and Kathy Newman.
- To Master: Bruce Cable.
As a reminder- if you feel you should be in a higher skill level or are new to the club and would like to discuss which skill level you should be in, please contact Bonnie your competition chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you.