2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 656 times)  

Ok im not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not please move it to where it belongs. I am wanting to learn a little more about photography. Just the basics. My ex-girlfriend was a photographer and she taught me a little. But over time i forgot what she taught me. My brother is in a band here in the AV and they are wanting me to be their photographer. I'm not sure the brand of the camera but they have a nice one. is there anyone that can teach me a few things? i am wanting to re-learn how to do the slower shutter speed and a few things like that. i really dont wanna sign up for a class at AVC but if that is my best bet then i guess i will. thank you again.

curious
By: Likes:

Matt,

As you can tell by the lack, and lateness, of a response that the Forum is little used these days. I don't know why but that's the way it is. It sounds like you are interested in portrait photography. I'm not into portraiture myself but many of those types show up at the AV Photographers Meetup http://www.meetup.com/The-AV-Photographers/. Otherwise come to the meetings and ask around. You can also come to the Sunday Breakfasts and Friday Night Discussion Group meetings. Bring the camera or at least know what brand and model it is. With all that you should be able to hook up with someone who can help you.

Glenn

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1

Coming Up...

04/23/19

Workshop

05/19/19

LPA Breakfast

05/21/19

General Meeting

05/28/19

Workshop

PSA & S4C News