Use of this Web Site
You agree to use this web site only for lawful purposes related to your membership or possible membership in the Lancaster Photography Association (the "Association") or related to your pursuit of the activities and programming supported by the Association.
You agree that you will NOT use this site to:
The administrators of the Lancaster Photography Association reserve the right to remove any information or material from the web site, without explanation, which we determine, at our sole discretion, to be incompatible with the above restrictions, including anything that we believe, through our own research or notification by others, may constitute copyright infringement.
- Upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable according to the community standards of your club or organization.
- Violate the legal rights of others (including their right to privacy), or violate the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Lancaster Photography Association administrator, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Upload or otherwise transmit data that you do not have the legal right to upload or transmit, that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyright, or that contains a virus or deliberately corrupted data. You acknowledge that you have full rights to transmit the data that you upload or post, and you accept full responsibility for its legality, reliability and appropriateness.
- Collect information about others (including contact information and e-mail addresses) without their consent.
- Upload, store, maintain, forward or display adult content, including documents and images of a lewd or lascivious nature. This web site and the messages, documents, and images it contains may be viewed by children, so all users share responsibility for ensuring that content is appropriate.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the web site or which, as determined by your association administrators, may harm the Lancaster Photography Association or users of the web site, or expose them to liability.
However, these actions will be performed on a “best-efforts” basis. The administrators of the Lancaster Photography Association cannot review all material that is posted to the web site, nor guarantee that objectionable material is immediately removed. Therefore, the Lancaster Photography Association does not assume liability for any action or inaction regarding such material uploaded to the web site or indeed, for the content itself.
If you believe that your intellectual property is being violated by something on this web site, please notify the site administrator immediately with sufficient documentation to allow us to identify the infringing material and its location, as well as your claim and authority to file this notification, and your contact information.