On May 14, 2022, Lancaster Photography Association is planning a field trip to the Nethercutt Collection for their special tour. Tom Jordan will be leading the field trip.
The cost is $10.00 and you need to be there for check-in by 9:30 a.m. on May 14.
See details below and sign up. There was a lot of interest at the last meeting, so Tom asked for 14 slots – lets fill them all up!
www.nethercuttcollection.org – Cars, pipe organ, antique instruments and music boxes.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Tour length is approximately 2 hours.
- Tickets must be purchased at the Nethercutt Museum Counter before you check-in for your tour. We have gone “Cashless”. Credit/Debit Cards only.
- Check-in for the tour will be across the street from the museum at the Nethercutt
- Collection. The doors will open 15 minutes before the start of your tour. It is
- important to arrive at check-in time, otherwise you will miss out on the first floor of the tour.)
- The Nethercutt Museum & Collection are both Handicapped Accessible.
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring water. The tour will walk you through 4 floors. We do have an elevator and seating throughout the tour if needed.
- No food or beverages—Water is OK
- No Tripods—Monopods—Selfi-Sticks
- Parking is at the Nethercutt Museum Building and is Free. The entrance is on Bradley St.
- Plan extra time before or after your tour to visit:
The Nethercutt Museum: Open 9:00-4:30 — Admission is Free
Locomotive & Rail Car: Tours will be at 12:30 & 3:45 (Open for 15-20 minutes)
The Nethercutt Museum & Parking Lot: 15151 Bledsoe St. Sylmar
The Nethercutt Collection/Tour: 15200 Bledsoe St. Sylmar